martes, 3 de noviembre de 2009

Un Cardo y Una Flor


Once upon a time I used to love you
Once upon a time you used to be my life
But once upon a time,
once upon a time...
I´ts no longer my time
...
So be happy with her smile
be happy by her side
Cause i´m letting you go
I´m letting you go
to never come back
... ...
And the end of this fairytale says
that they lived happily ever after
but in separate ways.
... ... ...
-"Para enteder el misterio del océano, observé una gota de rocío" -
GIBRÁN KHALIL GIBRÁN
... ... ...
- "Para entender el amor, observé como se movía un cardo junto a una flor" -
[ Próximamente en las mejores salas ]

1 comentario:

Miranda Malasaña dijo...

De quien es el poema? me contas?
majogaramburu@hotmail.com
Gracias!!
me encanta lo tuyo, por cierto.
abrazo

Datos personales